Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mystery Girl

Kylie dug out her oversized Disney princess coloring book and calls me over. "MOM ! Look at this !"
Off I go to oooooooh and ahhhhhhhhhh over my 4 year old's rendering of me and various family members as lollipops. I see this.





Now I think Ky is a genius ! (see "Inspiration" post, mom helped but not much). But this would scare the bejeezus out of me, so let's say God knew what he was doing NOT giving me a child prodigy. I'm thinking Aunt Sofia? On one of her much too rare visits? Got a little bored waiting for your pita pizza Sof? Anyhoo Ky thinks it's hers, would that we all had such confidence in our abilities ! People, next time sign your work !

I don't know if you can see them, but yep, those are her self painted blue toes. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

is the pizza ready yet?

Regi S. said...

Did you do that??!! Or Diana? Please don't tell me that was Alex, he can only doodle profiles with big Greek noses.

CA Girl in 10-OC said...

Ky is genius! Don't sell her short! Just look at the work she did on her toes. That's proof right there!

Regi S. said...

I'm going to HAVE to give Ky the credit at this rate. Aunt Sofia thought Ky did it ! Then again Aunt Sofia thinks children should be paying rent by 4 year's old.