Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Homespun...

is so often the most cherished. CA Girl in 10-OC has a beautiful holiday post, this blog isn't nearly so poetic, but I couldn't resist the inspiration.

My daughter's Christmas stocking for her first four holidays. Made by her brother just for her and no fancy store stocking could convince me to replace it...until...






...she spotted this little baby.








Yep, it has twinkly lights. :sigh:



So I consoled myself with some new Christmas crafts...








...aren't they divine? Ky worked so hard, those are for her cousins, this one is just for her.







Storemade is full of wonder and love too. Our surprise Christmas Eve guest...




... fresh from Texas ! Thanks Laz and Andrea ! I know I said I'd get his pic in snow, but it just didn't do him justice.



Here's what you're missing ! Check out the fancy new shovel.



Is it too much to ask for Christmas that Texas be moved a bit closer to New York?

No comments: